Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Teaser Tuesday (164) Archangel's Shadows by Nalini Singh




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 

Naasir stretched lazily before settling back into his previous position. “I’m old enough now, and I want someone to play with like you play with Janvier and Raphael does with Elena. Even Dmitri plays with Honor.” This seemed to fascinate him. “The rules are secret in each game. I want to have secret rules with a woman who . . .” A long pause. “A woman who knows me, understands what I am, and who wants to have secret rules with me.”
                      Archangel's Shadows by Nalini Singh

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I've been wanting to read her books. I think it's time now. What a killer excerpt!

    My TT from Iced

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been binge reading her other series. May have to start this one soon.

    ReplyDelete