Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (108)


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
  • Hungry Like the Wolf by Paige Tyler - recommended
  • An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - absolutely LOVED it
  • Everly by S.M. Shade
  • Christmas with the Billionaire by Amy Lamont
  • Sold to Santa by JA Bailey
  • His to Dominate by Christa Wick
  • Billionaire's Pet by Christa Wick
  • Curves for Two by Christa Wick
  • Wolf Curves by Christa Wick
  • Missing Royal by Konstanz Silverbow
  • Mason by SM Shade
  • Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey - I love anything by Tessa Bailey
  • The Alpha Wolf by Jen Wilde
  • Smokejumpers Werebear by Kim Fox
  • Call Me Saffron by Talia Surova
  • Boss Alien by Sue Mercury and Sue Lyndon
  • His Gift 1 by Aubrey Dark
  • Encore by Jamie Salisbury
  • Lost in Us by Layla Hagen
  • Alien Blood by Melisse Aires
  • Torque by Anna Snow
  • Santa's Wrong Turn by Cyndi Raye

Sick this week - check back next week

Book image property of Microsoft  

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh you read a ton this week!!! You go girl! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete