Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (104)


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
  • Crash by Lisa McMann
  • The Sentinel by Holly Martin
  • The Prophecies by Holly Martin
  • Silent Circle by Cassandra Larsen
  • Hunted by Suki Selborne
  • Book 2 by Suki Selborne
  • Book 3 by Suki Selborne
  • Book 4 by Suki Selborne
  • One Classic Latin Lover, Please by Marcia Lynn McClure
  • The Sheikh's Girlfriend by Kate Goldman
  • The Oil Prince by Kate Goldman
  • The Sheikh's Daughter by Kate Goldman
  •  An Old Fashioned Romance by Marcia Lynn McClure
  • Jaguar Pride by Terry Spear
  • Win the Rings by K.D. Van Brunt - review to come


Oops. I got behind. Check back next week.



Book image property of Microsoft  

No comments:

Post a Comment