Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (66) Knight + Rebel Belle



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
"I have a new boyfriend. He's awesome. Protective. And scary. And he regularly freaks me out by being all of those at once."

page 95, Knight by Kristen Ashley
"This kiss didn't make my stomach flutter; it made my skin sing. It made me raise myself up on tiptoes so I could kiss him back harder."

location 3462, Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment