Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (55) Better When He's Bad + Hiring the Player



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
"Tell me to stop." He whispered it against my mouth, the same conversation we had the first night he put those diabolical hands on me."

eARC, location 3106, Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover
"I'll find out why she's so scared of breaking the rules. And then I'll show her how much fun it is to break them"

location 916, Hiring the Player by Allie K Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment