Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (25)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
"When she walks out of the room, I stare at the blue spandex and think... what horrible thing did I do in my life to deserve this?"
page164 Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles

"Half the time you won't even look at me."
His fingers slid down the back of my neck. "And the other half, I can't stop thinking about you."

page 209, Unbreakable by Kami Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment