Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (16)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
“It'll be okay, I promise. No matter what I see or feel. You'll still be Logan, and I'll still be your Gypsy girl."
                  page 251, Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
"Um, not that I've ever been wooed, but I'm perfectly capable of opening my own doors. Who gave you permission to woo me anyhow?"
page 98, Xoe, or Vampires and Werewolves and Demons, oh my! by Sara C. Roethle

No comments:

Post a Comment