Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (12)

 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews, where I write, and squee, about the books I've added to my physical and virtual shelves, what I've read, and what I'm planning to read

  • Shark Bait (Grab Your Pol #1) by Jenn Cooksey
  • Losing It by Cora Carmack
  • The Paradox Initiative by Alydia Rackham
  • Immortal Becoming by Wendy S. Hales
  • Six Moon Summer by SM Reine
  • Guarding Angel by Jayton Young
  • The American Bride by Karla Darcy
  • Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
  • Lost and Found by Nicole Williams
  • Promises by Lisa L. Wiedmeier
  • Of Triton by Anna Banks



This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Redesigned by Denise Grover Swank
Paris Love Match by Nigel Blackwell
*Book image property of Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment