Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

 


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

"Definitely a cat in a past life," Owen muttered next to me. "But, like, a big scary one that ate people."

"I found myself tugging at the back of my skirt again, and it almost brought a smile to my lips. I was glad to see that, despite the general upheaval in my life, I still knew how to be demure. And a girl should never let her knickers show, even if she was having an emotional meltdown while en route to her certain death."



No comments:

Post a Comment