Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (12)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 "Mari looked up occasionally, but she was glued to her iPad, probably reading submissions about monsters that fall in love with humans and the dangers of having a deadly, immortal boyfriend. I didn't know how those girls managed - I could barely handle a few flirty innuendos from a nonmonster who wasn't out to kill me."
page 190, The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
"Either fate had conjured the poster boy of all my fantasies and deposited him on my doorstep or I was dreaming.
I closed my eyes tight and then opened them again.
He was still there, the only thing missing was a bow or a note with my name pinned to his forehead."
page 8, Runes by Ednah Walters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment