Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (11)

 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews, where I write, and squee, about the books I've added to my physical and virtual shelves, what I've read, and what I'm planning to read

  • Soulless by Gail Carriger
  • Go Fetch by Shelly Laurenston
  • Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan
  • The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
  • Marrying Cade by Sally Clements
  • Prank Wars by Stephanie Fowers
  • Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey
  • Scandal By The Ton by Virginia Henley
  • Beneath a Rising Moon by Keri Arthur
  • Biting Nixie by Mary Hughes
  • Runes by Ednah Walters
  • Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
  • Rock Me: Crazy by Arabella Quinn



Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey

Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
*Book image property of Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment