Sunday, June 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews, where I write, and squee, about the books I've added to my physical and virtual shelves, what I've read, and what I'm planning to read

 :: Read This Week :: 

The Remedy (The Eyes of E'veria) by Serena Chase
Altered by Jennifer Rush
Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout
Guardians of Stone (The Relic Hunters) by Anita Clenney
The Awakening (The Bloodlines Series) by Apryl Baker
Kiss the Cook by Jacquie D'Alessandro
Unrevealed (Availlon) by Jennifer Halstead
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Wicked Games by Jill Myles and Jessica Clare
Annihilate Me (Vol. 1) by Christina Ross
Forgotten Royalty by Tiffany Wood
Turned by Morgan Rice
Accidental Meeting by Susette Williams
The Kiss by Sotia Lazu

:: Reviewed ::


 The Rules (The Paper Doll Project #1) by Stacey Kade

A Flirtatious Rendezvous by Cecilia Gray

 :: Acquired ::

On Writing by Stephen King
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
The Selection by Keira Cass
The Elite by Keira Cass

:: Up Next ::

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
The Selection by Keira Cass
The Elite by Keira Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment