Sunday, August 12, 2012

In which I say hello!

Hello world! I'm so glad to meet you.

Introduction time. I'm Clever Girl and I read. A lot. One of my New Year's resolutions for 2012 was to read 365 books in 2012. It's the beginning of August and I'm already at 270. As I said, I read a lot. I read fiction, mostly romance and young adult. I don't intend to talk about everything I read because (for the most part) I believe in 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. That said, I reserve the right to write whatever I want to.

Reviews: I'm going to write about what I read. What I think, what I like, what I wanted more of, what I'm left wondering and whatever else I feel like.

Rating system:
5+ = perfect
5 = amazing
4 = good
3 = okay
2 = not for me
1 = I'll pretend this never happened

So let's get to the books...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, can't believe you chose to read 365 books! Did you meet your goal? What's you blog goal for 2012?
    *New follower
    ~Krisha @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete